Saturday, March 2, 2013

Kweller Prep Yelp Review

Kweller Prep Tutoring and Educational Services  
Category: Tutoring Centers
Neighborhood: Forest Hills
  
 
3/2/2013
I decided to take Kweller Prep at the last minute before the Hunter test and we crammed for 8 weeks of intense review. It payed off My son got accepted to Hunter College High School. The tutors helped ascertain the areas that my son needed to work on. Specifically, we did intense review on essay writing. My son wrote 10 essays every week and it payed off immensely. My son enjoyed the tutors and the challenge of the material that was presented to him. Furthermore, the other children were sociable and attentive during the prep classes. I would highly recommend this for any of the prep classes they offer. The tutors are highly qualified and the atmosphere is conducive to learning.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment