Kweller Prep offers Advanced Test Preparation in Small Group Settings. It is a family-friendly center, recently expanded to support our families' needs with locations in Forest Hills, Queens, and midtown Manhattan. Try us out! 1 (800) 631-1757
Leave your cell phone at home. If your phone rings during testing, it could cost you your scores!
* We strongly advise you not to bring a cell phone or any other prohibited electronic device to the test center. If your electronic device makes any noise, or you are seen using it at any time -- including breaks -- you may be dismissed immediately, your scores may be canceled, and the device may be confiscated.
* This policy applies to any prohibited digital and/or electronic device such as a BlackBerry(R), pager, iPod(R), MP3 player, camera or other photographic equipment, or separate timers of any kind.
Check to see if your test center is open.
* Tune in to your local media, like you do for school closing announcements.
Leave early. Get to the test center no later than 7:45 a.m., unless otherwise noted on your Admission Ticket.
Go to the center listed on your Admission Ticket.
* Even if it's not your first choice, you are only guaranteed admission to the test center on your Admission Ticket. * You will be charged an extra fee if you go to a different test center, and a seat may not be available for you.
Arrange your ride home ahead of time. Your testing may end a little before or after the times listed below. If you are testing with extended time, ask the supervisor for approximate finish times.
* For the SAT, plan on being picked up at approximately 12:45 p.m. * For SAT Subject Tests(TM), plan on being picked up at the following approximate times: - 9:45 a.m. for one test - 11:15 a.m. for two tests - 12:30 p.m. for three tests
TAKING THE TEST
* Use breaks to eat or drink any snacks you have brought with you. * Pace yourself. Each question counts the same. Don't spend too much time on any one question.