Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How to get Extra Time for the AP Test (Advanced Placement Exam) - Kweller Prep


You must fill out this consent form.

source:The College Board
The College Board
Services for Students
Consent Form for Request for Accommodations

Student’s Name: _____________________________
School: ______________________________________
Student’s Date of Birth: _________________________
I wish to apply for testing accommodation(s) on College Board tests (SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, and/or Advanced Placement Tests) due to disability. I authorize my school: to release to the College Board copies of my records that document the existence of my disability and need for testing accommodations; to release any other information in the school's custody that the College Board requests for the purpose of determining my eligibility for testing accommodations on College Board tests; and to discuss my disability and accommodation needs with the College Board. I also grant the College Board permission to receive and review my records, and to discuss my disability and needs with school personnel and other professionals. I agree to the conditions set forth in the student bulletins for the SAT, AP®, and PSAT/NMSQT Programs relating to accommodations for disabilities.
__________________________ ____________
Student’s Signature Date
__________________________ ____________
Parent /Guardian’s Signature Date
(Required if Student is under 18)


No comments:

Post a Comment